Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily broadcast log including but not limited to: input of client advertising contracts and co-op script; input of commercial material and instructions; manual replacement of unresolved exceptions; manipulation of commercial spots to maintain proper separation between commercial spots from similar products.
- Provide support to the Senior Traffic & Continuity Director and the other Traffic Manager in the Department.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain commercial inventory and to provide billing information.
- Produce monthly/weekly billing with accuracy.
- Prepare weekly affidavits.
- This is not a managerial or supervisory position
- High School diploma and one year broadcast related experience and/or training. Six months to one year of management experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instruction and procedure manuals.
- Considerable knowledge of FCC rules.
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to working knowledge of Word and Excel.
To apply, please visti www.clearcareers.com
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.