Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment is looking for a “Digital Ninja” for our Multimedia Digital Team. You will work closely with the station’s Programming, Marketing and Promotions departments to ensure that our online presence reflects station priorities; at the same time, you will also create and program other brand-appropriate content.
You will contribute ideas for online presentation of on-air programs and work with the station to create and maintain a long-term editorial and promotional calendar for all station’s websites. You are responsible for identifying opportunities for audience growth and ensuring that they’re capitalized on in a timely fashion. You are ultimately responsible for project management, scheduling and production of station content.
You’ll also learn the various stations’ social media voices and develop social media strategies. You should be extremely competitive and love to WIN! We're looking for people who are hungry, have a thirst for new technologies and who possess the knowledge to implement them in a strategic way.
- Working with program directors to create engaging content for station websites.
- Using social media to promote the stations and engage with followers.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Ability to shoot video/ photos in various lighting situations and process media quickly
- Oversee and execute Digital prize fulfillment and contesting details/rules on multiple sites.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with collaboration skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
- Coaching air talent on proper use of social media and blog pages.
- Experienced in using a Content Management System or back end of a website
- Skilled in video shooting and editing
- Well educated on uniques vs. page views and other website analytics
- College education preferred.
- Ominture SiteCatalyst experience a plus
- Healthy addiction to the Internet a must
- Must have flexible hours and be able to work some evenings and some weekends during concerts and special events/webcasts.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS & Mac OS
- Experience working with social media, if not professionally then to a high degree in your personal life
To apply for this position, please visit www.clearcareers.com
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
Job Location SAN ANTONIO, Texas, United States
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.