Finance Manager – San Antonio, TX
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
The company has recently unified and aligned its national marketing, partnership and sales teams to enable CCM&E to grow national digital ad revenue and pursue national multi-media marketing opportunities to meet advertisers’ need to reach and engage consumers in powerful new ways across multiple platforms. The company is competitively positioned to win in the marketplace and is putting sizable investment and resources against building a world-class, digital sales force.
Located in San Antonio, TX - the Finance Manager is responsible for assisting the VP of Finance with all market finance and accounting activities.
- Determining the profitability generated from (8) San Antonio radio stations by creating strategic financial reports for the business.
- Accountability and oversight of general ledger activities, including expense and revenue forecasting.
- Oversight and monitoring of payroll and Accounts Payable – communication with Shared Services (Accounting central services center)
- Accounts Receivable – manage credit and collections, manage aging report, ensure advertising orders are posted, invoice weekly/monthly, manage cash in advance.
- Lead key parts of budget/forecasting processes.
- Enhance revenue and expense forecasting with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Responsible for budgeting of personnel, capital and/or operational expense.
- Manage and oversee business unit trade, merchandise and contracts.
- Assist in preparing and/or reconciling of various management reports.
- Review Sales orders.
- Review commissions for Account Executives to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with various other projects assigned by VP of Finance and Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8 years of hands on experience and 1-2 years of management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Familiarity with financial systems (Cognos a plus)
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Experience leading the preparation of long-range forecasts, annual budgets, short-term plans, and healthy rolling forecasts.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate analytical findings both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and work under deadline pressure.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule when required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and staff.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE VISIT WWW.CLEARCAREERS.COM
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.
San Antonio, TX, United States
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.