Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
Brand Integration Key Account Coordinator will serve as point person and support for our Brand Integration Team. Responsible for pulling research, complete competitive analysis, economic analysis, custom first-class presentations, create high level custom pre-caps, create competitive media landscape proposals and follow category trends.
Coordinate and monitor promotional execution including traffic, pictures, promotional schedules, endorsements, web, social media, iHeart Radio and Fusion orders.
Scheduling internal/external meetings and will have a high level of client interaction.
Create monthly category newsletter with competitive information and trends in other markets.
This position is a stepping stone into a Sales Representative position.
Job and Education Requirements:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Windows based programs including Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Graphic Design
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement
- Candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude and a focus on getting the sale
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Minimum high school diploma required. Some college experience or college degree preferred.
- 1+ years in a business or corporate environment position.
To apply, please visit www.clearcareers.com
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Copyright © 2003-2013 Clear Channel. All rights reserved.