According to medicle research some of your bad habits are actually good for you. Here are the top 5.
1. Biting your nails- It hekps expose your body to new germs, but in small numbers. That leats your immune system prepare antibodies to fight them without the risk of getting sick.
2. Burping- Protects your body from getting damaged by stomach acids.
3. Passing Gas- Prevnts you from having a build up of gas in your intestines that can cause damage.
4. Eating in Bed- Can healp your body digest your food better.
5. Spitting- Helps your breathing especially if you're exercising.
In a new survey about the 80's, people ranked the fall of the Berlin Wall as the most important news event of the decade. 24% went with the identification of AIDS, 17% picked the Challenger explosion, 12% said the start of MTV, and only 7% said the 1980 miracle on ice.
According to a new study, daydreaming and driving is 5 times more dangerous than texting and driving. About 10% of the fatal car crashes in the U.S in the past 2 years were caused by a distracted driver. Of those accidents, 62% were a result of a driver who was lost in thought. Only 12% were because of a phone.
Hotties of the day.....